Rules and Regulations
The most recent terms and conditions (“Terms”) can be found below.
Please take the time to read these Terms carefully. Your agreement to these Terms governs your access to and use of wishesquotes.org, website https://wishesquotes.org, including any of its content. All of the terms and conditions in these Terms must be read, agreed to, and accepted by you. You are bound by these Terms by registering an account, or by using or visiting our Website, and you signal your continuous acceptance of these Terms by doing so.
All of your access to, and use of, the Website, Products, and/or Services must be legal and in accordance with these Terms, as well as any other agreement between you and wishesquotes.org.
You must always act civilly and respectfully when accessing or using the Website, Products, and/or Services. We expressly prohibit the use of the Website, Products, and/or Services for any of the following purposes, and you agree not to use the Website for any of them:
• Engaging in behaviour that would be a criminal offence, subject to civil responsibility, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation if it did not follow approved internet protocol;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the owner of the copyright or have the owner’s permission to do so;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting trade secret information unless you own it or have the owner’s permission;
• Communicating, distributing, or uploading content that violates another person’s intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
• Interfering in any way with the Website, our networks, or network security, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system using our Website;
• Obtaining access to material that is not meant for you or accessing onto a server or account that you are not allowed to use;
• Attempting (or succeeding) in probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of a system or network, or breaching security or authentication procedures without proper authorisation;
• Attempting to interfere or disrupt the operation of the Website, Products, or Services, or our provision of Services to other users of the Website, our hosting provider, or our network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” the Website.
Furthermore, if you operate an account, contribute to an account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available through the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are solely responsible for the content of that Content, as well as any harm or damages resulting from it. Regardless matter whether the Content in question is text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software, this is the case. By distributing Content, you represent and warrant that:
• The downloading, copying, and use of the Content will not infringe on any third-party intellectual rights, such as copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights;
• If your employer owns intellectual property you created, you have either I obtained written permission from your employer to upload or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) obtained a written waiver of all rights in or to the Content from your employer.
• You have completely complied with any third-party licences relating to the Content, and you have taken all necessary steps to ensure that any needed terms are successfully passed on to end users;
• No viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other dangerous or destructive content is contained in or installed by the Content;
• The Content is not spam, and it does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites, boost third-party site search engine rankings, or further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• The Content is not obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially or ethnically offensive, and it does not infringe on any third party’s privacy or publicity rights.
If you delete Content, wishesquotes.org will make reasonable attempts to remove it from the Website and our systems; nevertheless, you note that cached or referenced copies of the Content may not be removed immediately.
You are responsible for taking all necessary steps to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other potentially dangerous or destructive content. wishesquotes.org will take reasonable steps to prevent hazardous content from being transmitted from its technology systems to your technology systems.
wishesquotes.org disclaims any responsibility for any harm or damages incurred as a result of your access to or use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, as well as your access to or use of non-wishesquotes.org websites.
wishesquotes.org reserves the right (but not the obligation) to I refuse or remove any Content that, in wishesquotes.org sole discretion, violates any wishesquotes.org policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website, Products, and/or Services to anyone for any reason.
4. Use of Third-Party Materials and Content
wishesquotes.org has not read, and cannot evaluate, all of the material uploaded to the Website, including computer software, and hence cannot be held liable for its content, use, or effects. wishesquotes.org does not indicate or imply that by operating the Website, it approves or believes the material there posted is accurate, helpful, or non-harmful. The Website may include offensive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable information, as well as content with technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, or other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates third-party privacy or publicity rights, or infringes on their intellectual property and other proprietary rights, or that is subject to additional terms and restrictions, stated or unstated, for downloading, copying, or use. wishesquotes.org disclaims any and all liability for any loss or damages incurred as a consequence of the use or downloading of third-party content on the website.
5. Links to Other Websites’ Content
We have not examined, and will not be able to evaluate, all of the material, including computer software, made accessible through the websites and webpages to which wishesquotes.org links, and those that link to wishesquotes.org. wishesquotes.org has no control over non-wishesquotes.org websites or webpages and is not responsible for their content or use. wishesquotes.org does not represent or imply that it endorses any non-wishesquotes.org website or webpage by providing a link to it.
6. Infringement of Copyright
wishesquotes.org respects the intellectual property rights of others in the same way that it expects people to respect its own. If you believe that material on or linked to from the Website infringes on your copyright, please contact wishesquotes.org. wishesquotes.org will react to any such notices as soon as possible, including by deleting the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material, as required or appropriate. You must give the following information to our DMCA Agent in order to report copyrighted material to us: (a) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law; (b) an identification of the copyrighted work and the location on the Website of the allegedly infringing work; (c) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law; (d) your name and contact information, including telephone number and email address; and
email: Report is our DMCA Agent’s contact information for notice of claims of U.S. copyright infringement.
wishesquotes.org may, in its sole discretion, cancel or refuse access to and use of the Website, Products, and/or Services to any user who may infringe or repeatedly infringes upon wishesquotes.org or others copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
7. Patents and trademarks
All other trademarks, service marks, images, and logos used in connection with the Website, Products, and Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of wishesquotes.org or its licensees. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Website, Products, and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties (in which case, unless otherwise stated, such licence is for the exclusive benefit and use of us), or they may be the property of their respective owners. You have no right or permission to reproduce or otherwise use any wishesquotes.org or third-party trademarks as a result of your use of the Website. Similarly, unless you expressly approve it, you grant no right or licence to reproduce or otherwise use any of your trademarks, service marks, images, or logos.
A Special Remark about Children
The Website is not designed or intended for use by minors under the age of 16, and children under the age of 16 may not our website. We do not collect personal information from visitors under the age of 16 on purpose. You are not permitted to submit any personal information to us if you are under the age of sixteen. If you are under the age of 16, you should only use the Website with your parent’s or guardian’s permission.