We value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your personal data/information in accordance with this policy.
What we say in our privacy statement
You will be accepting the policy that is covered.
1. Purpose: The information gathered will only be used to deliver the best available services and a positive user experience to the visitor.
2. Cookies: Yes, cookies are used to access your IP address. Cookies and permanent cookies are used to keep track of visitors’ preferences for what they enjoy about the website. Knowing their previous searches on the site, we ensure that they receive better content each time they visit; visitors are notified of new content; we try to avoid showing them the same advertisements over and over; and there are numerous filters to customise your search and ensure that you receive better results after your search. There are various keywords that can be used to obtain a certain result.
3. Cookies and third-party applications: We acquire more information from you, such as your name and email address. The hardware and software you’re using are detected by our website server. We keep track of visitor IP addresses to figure out how many people have visited the site. We collect information based on individual and aggregate search through various services that give access to our website. The quality of information is upgraded based on the items and sites the visitors have searched the most. Similarly, we strive to improve the user interface of our website.
4. Email Subscriptions and Unsubscriptions: We may occasionally ask for your email address and location in order to provide you with better services. We send promotional emails as soon as we receive an email address to make you more aware of our products and other data, such as the services we provide. We send you emails on a regular basis based on your selections for quotes about faith, hard work, hopes, and much more. If you wish to unsubscribe from promotional emails because you don’t want to receive them, simply click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button to opt-out of the services. At the bottom of the page, there is an option to ‘unsubscribe.’ Unsubscribing does not imply that you will be unable to use your website’s services. You will continue to use WishesQuotes.Org as an actual registered user and benefit from the knowledge provided to you.
6. Data gathering by robots: The content on the website is not generated by robots; rather, everything that is published is personally handpicked, examined, and regularly monitored by our response team. Our trusted partners, market affiliates, and customer support agents may use the information they acquire from you for marketing purposes. To avoid a breach of your personal privacy, we do not disclose your information with any other organisation that is not a trusted partner of WishesQuotes.Org. However, sensitive personal information such as a phone number is rarely shared with a third party.
7. Use of an external link or banner: If you’re interested in the banner ads or other external links on our website, we’ve partnered with other businesses that you might find beneficial. In that event, if you visit another website via our website, we reserve the right to collect information such as domain type, IP address, and clickstream information.
8. Software/app/script that we use: To gather your nonpersonal information, we employ third-party data analytics tools and technologies such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick Cookies.
9. Security Feature: We have incorporated a range of security mechanisms on our site to secure user data. Our site is protected by SSL and runs on the https layer, making it safe and secure to use.
10. GDRP: If you are a European resident, we comply with GDRP and have explained all of our policies here; nonetheless, if you have any questions, please send us an email. Policy on Cookies
Note: If you do not want to provide any information or have a question, please contact us.
You can send us an email via our contat us page to request that we keep your information private and not share it with anybody else.